Xytex patients in America can take advantage of payment plans offered
by CareCredit, a subsidiary of General Electric Consumer Finance. Patients
can take advantage of a six-month interest-free plan with a minimum
$300 order. For orders of $1000 or more, patients may wish to choose
an extended payment plan, where monthly payments may be as low as $41
As with any major purchase today, most people take advantage of extended
payments whenever possible to preserve their cash flow. Xytex is pleased
to be the first cord blood bank on the East Coast to offer clients payment
options other than credit cards or cash. Using the new plan will allow
clients to avoid annual fees and high interest rates, which can be incurred
with credit cards. Of course, credit cards, and now also American Express,
will remain a viable option for those who prefer this method of payment.
Please call customer service at 1-877-505-4346, to find out more about
our payment plans or apply online by following these steps :
- Click here to apply for a payment plan
- Apply for an account and obtain account approval.
- Decide which payment plan you would like to use.
- Inform Xytex that you have opened a payment plan account.
- Provide Xytex with account information (number) when you place your
- Please note that we offer financing options through CareCredit for 6, 24, 36, 48, and 60 months. On the CareCredit application,
you'll also see options for 12 and 18 months. We don't offer the 12 and 18 month options. Please select one of the other options when applying.