With more than 30 years of experience in helping families, Xytex Cord Blood Bank believes in putting families first. As a public service, Xytex Cord Blood Bank is pleased to provide its cord blood banking services and up to 10 years of storage, free of charge, to families with a child diagnosed with a disease in which standard treatment is cord blood stem cells.
- Cord blood enrollment, including collection kit
- Cord blood processing
- Maternal blood work and cord blood fungal/sterility testing
- Up to 10 years of storage
- Transportation of collected blood from hospital to lab
- Transportation to transplant facility within the continental U.S. (standard delivery fees)
What’s Not Covered
- Costs related to the transplant
- Transportation to transplant facility outside the continental U.S.
- Any other costs not related to cord blood enrollment, processing and storage
Xytex Cord Trust will select participants based upon the following criteria:
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Families must have a child diagnosed with a disease where cord blood stem cells are a standard treatment or an ultrasound abnormality in utero resulting in a diagnosis where cord blood stem cells are a standard treatment
- The transplant recipient must be a first- or second-degree relative
- The family must be referred by an oncologist or other specialist who agrees that cord blood stem cells can be used as a standard treatment
- Xytex Cord Blood Bank retains the right of final approval for all participants in the Xytex Cord Trust program.
Families will be asked to complete enrollment forms, which must be approved, before moving forward with the program.
For More Information
For more information on the Cord Trust Program, please contact Xytex Cord Blood Bank at 877-505-4346.
Cord Trust Enrollment Forms